Sunday, January 25, 2009

I've always wanted my own cooking show...

Well, it's sort of true anyway. Over the past few months, I've developed what some might call an unhealthy addiction to the Food Network. I, however, like to call it not "addiction", but rather "learning by osmosis". Maybe if I watch it enough, one day I'll try cooking and just realize that I am an expert chef. 

Sadly, as I have attempted a few Food Network recipes in the recent months, this has not always been the case. Sometimes things turn out to be awesome... and sometimes not so much! Ask my boyfriend Rob - sometimes I have subjected him to eating some pretty nasty dishes.

So I've developed this blog as a way to track the recipes I try, the success or failure I've had with the recipe, and any changes I'd like to make when I try the recipe again. Hopefully I post more successes than failures, but as I like to think - if we never fail, we never learn!

So enjoy the recipes, and if you try one out for yourself, be sure to let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment